FTC Review Disclosure

Review

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds


The Run Down

  • Hero/Heroine = 5
  • Supporting Characters = 5
  • Plot = 4
  • Setting = 5
  • Originality = 4
  • Romance = 5
  • Sex = 5

Total Score

 




The Gist of the Thing


November is the new girl who comes to town after a recent trauma. Asher is one of the resident bad boys, the infamous Mayson boys all the girls want to tame. And great dane named Beast totally steals the show. 

Beast


Technical Details

  •  Indie published on September 15, 2013.
  • I received a review copy from the author in exchange for a honest review.
  • 291 pages
  • Contemporary  romance
  • #1 in the Until Series
  • Debut release

    Back Blurb

    November is looking forward to getting to know her father and the safety of a small town. After leaving the big apple and her bad memories for Tennessee, November starts working for her dad at his strip club doing the books. The one time she’s allowed there during club hours she runs into Asher Mayson. He’s perfect until he opens his mouth and makes assumptions. November wants nothing to do with Asher but too bad for November fate has other plans. Asher Mayson has never had a problem getting a woman that is until November. Now all he can think about is making November his and keeping her safe. 

    Warning 18+ sexual content and a strong Alpha Male 

    What I LIKED about this book.


    The closeness of the Mayson family. 


    What I DISLIKED about this book.


    Why didn't November's dad fight for November when she was a kid against her mom? I realize he did not know better but man, I wish November could have been raised by him and his family. 

    Full Review


    I always struggle with how to tell you about a book without killing the story for you. When I read Until November, I was in a slump. It had been going on for about a week and a half. I usually read between 5-7 books each week. During my slump, every book I picked up I could not get into the story. I was bored and then mad because books are a big part of who I am. I do not know how many books I tried to break the slump. I would open the book, read about three chapters and....


    It was NOT the books. It was me. I have circled back around since November broke my slump and confirmed the books were all fine. From the first few lines, I was hooked. Aurora Rose Reynolds uses a compelling opener to draw you in. What happened to November? Was it random or will it play out to be something bigger? I have read this story hook before but Beast changed it up. I love animals but make the animal a hero too and I will adore it until the end of days. 

    My Hades tells a story from his childhood about a st. bernard they had that killed a dog that was trying to hurt him. The dog jumped the fence into his backyard and charged him. Hades' dog dropped that mutt dead. Never met the st bernard as she died manyyears before Hades and I met, but I love her. 

    Besides the greatest pup ever, what does Until November have to offer? Man candy. The alpha male Asher is a slice of heaven. I love those bad boy alphas with a heart of gold. The Mayson men were taught how to treat women by mom and be a man by dad. They are a close knit family and I want them to adopt me. 
    Asher Mayson

    Want more Mayson boys? You are not alone! Aurora Rose Reynolds assures us she is writing as fast as she can. All the Mayson boys will have a book and then some of the friends we met along the way will take us back into their world with their books. Get started on this series from the beginning!

    I am torn between Asher and Nico.


    Buy It

    Author Links


    Quotes worth repeating

    “It's amazing", he whispered, "to know that my purpose in life is sitting in front of me.” - Asher
    “What did I tell you, son?” he says, looking at Asher. “When it happens – BOOM!” He makes a motion with his hands of an explosion” - Asher's Fsther

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments are fabulous!