FTC Review Disclosure

Review

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October is here. Let's hear it for paranormal romance.



October has arrived. Time for pumpkin flavored everything, trick or treating little monsters, changing of the leaves, and the celebration of the paranormal. We have been embracing paranormal romance most of our lives. Think I am wrong? Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, pretty much every fairy tale known to man. We were raised on it. Once you get older, there is still plenty to watch. Every color of the paranormal rainbow is represented in at least one movie if not hordes.

1. Angels and Demons

The Mortal Instruments (L)
Hellboy (R)

2. Ghosts, Witches, Zombies, and Aliens.
L-R
Just like Heaven, Beautiful Creatures, Warm Bodies, The Host
3. Vampires (my favorite)
L-R
Twilight, Dracula, Interview With The Vampire, The Vampire Diaries


4. Were (insert animal here)


True Blood has fairies; Once Upon A Time features our childhood faves with an adult twist, we are not lacking in paranormal entertainment on television or the big screen. No wonder it is such a popular genre for adult readers. I love paranormal romance. My goodreads shelf is stuffed full of them. I am participating in the 3rd Annual Spooktacular Paranormal Reading Challenge hosted by Ramblings Of A Daydreamer.

Along with my regularly scheduled reviews I will be featuring new paranormal romance reviews. I also want to hear from you! I will have questions for the readers after each post. Today I want to know...

1.What is your favorite paranormal to read about? Why?

  • Vampire
  • Were-anything
  • Fairies
  • Angels
  • Demons
  • Fairy Tales Retold
  • Zombies
  • Ghosts
  • Other

2. Tell me your favorite paranormal book or series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous!