FTC Review Disclosure

Review

Monday, September 9, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday 5



Goodreads Description


American agent Erin Grayson is assigned to seduce international businessman Reece Champion. But she's been set up. Reece is an agent, too--and a vampire.



Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another - Herding Cats & Burning Soup.


Forbidden Fruit Rating 








Master of the Night (Mageverse #1) by Angela Knight

“Has anybody ever told you you're an evil woman?" -Reece"Who, me?" -Erin"Yes, you." -Reece"Li'l ole me?" -Erin"Sadistic goddess you, yes." -Reece"Do you want me to stop?" -Erin"Do you want me to hold you down and bang you like a screen door?" -Reece"Don't threaten the sadistic goddess, Reece." -Erin” 
Bang you like a screen door makes me want to LOL and *dreamy sigh at the same time.

Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous!