FTC Review Disclosure

Review

Monday, August 12, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday 4



Goodreads Description

Done with being the world's biggest pushover, Haley decides that things are going to change starting with the aggravating neighbor who has too much charm and not enough restraint. What she didn't expect was to sucked into his world, but Haley has a game plan and she won't let herself forget just what the bad boy next door is capable of. The last thing Jason expected was for his little shy neighbor to go Rambo on him over some ruined flowers. After he decides to take her under his wing he can't help but notice that she fits very nicely in his life. Now the only left is to convince her that this is anything but a game.




Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another - Herding Cats & Burning Soup.

Sex is hot and I love a good romp, but a sense of humor is a must. R.L. Mathewson is a riot. The dialogue frequently has me in stitches. So what have we learned in Playing for Keeps? 

Sleeping is not more important than hot sex.
He glared accusingly at her while he made short work of his clothes. "You didn't wake me up."She rolled her eyes as she speared a piece of sausage with her fork. "I did wake you up. Three times in fact. Each time you threw something at me and went back to sleep."Jason gaped at her. "And you gave up? You know our routine, woman. You have tokeep at it until I'm forced to get off the bed to find something to throw at you.” 
Wake up!

If you like it then a better put a ring on it. 
Married?" she practically screeched, not sounding all that pleased, which left him feeling a little offended. "We're not getting married."
He snorted at that. "I may have let you have your naughty little way with me for the past couple of months, but that doesn't mean I'm going to allow you to keep treating me like some dirty little boy toy. If you want to live with me then I expect you to put a ring on my finger," he said, holding up his left hand and wiggling his ring finger to punctuate his words.
He snorted at that. "I may have let you have your naughty little way with me for the past couple of months, but that doesn't mean I'm going to allow you to keep treating me like some dirty little boy toy. If you want to live with me then I expect you to put a ring on my finger," he said, holding up his left hand and wiggling his ring finger to punctuate his words.


Forbidden Fruit Rating 










Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous!