FTC Review Disclosure

Review

Monday, July 29, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday 2


Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another - Herding Cats & Burning Soup

When you are looking for a quote to share, you will find that some authors have one or two great lines and some authors specialize in them. I am looking on goodreads.com to narrow down one such talented author to just one quote. Jeaniene Frost has mad skills. Trying to pick just one quote is so hard. Each book has more than its fair share of gems. If you look over the whole series and spin off series' you would find a gazillion worthy of remembrance

There's the time Bones threatens someone over asking if vampires sparkle. Vlad's unwillingness to discuss his  embarrassing issue with premature inflammation. When Menchere's talks street to sound more modern for Cat. I swoon every time Bones calls Cat "kitten", but that might be because Hades has called me that for years so I am partial. Bones has such a way with words. He comes up with the most colorful curses. Who says "Lucifer's bouncing balls!" and expects to be taken seriously? Bones does. 

Cat is pretty awesome herself. When she threatened to knock the slut out of the uppity English tramp I choked on my coffee. She comments that she will tell her mother she is dating a vampire upon the second coming of Christ and not a moment before. <------ I might have worried the minions with my cackling laughter. 

But I have to pick a favorite, even though I kind of cheated a smidge this post by alluding to other faves. I don't think Herding Cats & Burning Soup will mind too much. My favorite quote is when Bones assures Cat that their love is eternal. She worries what would happen if he died. They both have many enemies. 

"If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have left to its fullest, and then we'll have so much to talk about when I see you again..." - Bones 


If you don't know Cat and Bones, you should. You can start your journey with the first book, HALFWAY TO THE GRAVEJeaniene Frost's vamps are fantastic, funny, and hot. You know what they say, 
"Once you go dead, no ones better in bed." - Bones

Jeaniene is also on 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous!