FTC Review Disclosure

Review

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 9 - 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge

15 Day Book Blogging Challenge hosted by Good Books, Good Wine's Challenge 


Why do you blog about books?

I have been addicted to reading since middle school. I love reading. I love connecting with the characters, feeling what they feel, going on adventures with them. The adventure can be an epic journey to destroy a evil ring or just a personal journey of self discovery. I started blogging as a way to put how I felt about a book into words. Sharing my reviews gives me the opportunity to bring titles to other people. I took the time to read this book and here is why I did, now you can decide if you want to read it. 

Finding people that share a love of books, especially the same books you do is awesome. I prefer romance novels. That can be a tough one to find a community in. Go to the book store and check out the romance section. There might be several of us looking for a book but we won't speak to each other. Romance can get a bad rap. Unfortunately, the readers have been taught to hide it. But why should we? My blog is a way to share my love of romance novels. 

Since starting my blog I have met some wonderful people. I love to talk with them about books we have read, books we want to read, authors, and so much more. I have also been lucky enough to find a local group of women that read romance. We meet once a month for Smut Club. Having my blog I can attend Smut Club everyday with all of you! That is truly what it is all about. I love being able to share about books and interact with all of you. It makes my day. For that, I say......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous!