|In honor of Quirkiness, I give you my pug in a flowerpot. Inigo is quirky, too.|
15 Day Book Blogging Challenge hosted by Good Books, Good Wine's Challenge
Talk about your blogging quirks
- Links. I include links to authors, books, and websites every chance I get.
- I blog on the fly. I don't do a lot of revisions or outline what I want to say beforehand. I like to give my purest impression to the readers. This is not always a good idea. Someday, I might change this but for now it is how I work.
- Typos. I am the queen of them. A single typo can cause my eye to twitch. Several typos will have be cursing at the screen. The biggest downfall to my blog on the fly strategy.
- Profanity is verboten. I try to avoid using foul language or explicit language. I want to appeal to as many readers as I can. In person, I cannot promise to stick to this rule. My mouth is not as classy as my Mama raised me to be.
- I have multiple personalities. One day I will be very clinical, down to business. The next you might find me a loony toon. My mood has a huge impact on how I write the post. For this reason I avoid posting in a bad mood.
- Procrastination. I put things off. I try to set a schedule to get it all done but in the end I don't follow them well.
- List maker of epic proportions. I will spend an insane amount of time making a schedule or putting together and list to not give it a second glance once it is done.
- Pictures and .Gifs. I like to add pictures and .gifs (or moving pictures). Some people really hate .gifs. Hades hates them.
- ASAP reviews. If I wait too long to review the book I just read, I will forget what I wanted to say about the book. I already have to double check names and places because I am afraid of misspelling. The specific points I wanted to make blur until they fade.
- Making my past English teachers cringe. I was very good at English in school. I was in the accelerated classes which means we did not focus on grammar as much as we did Literature. My grammar is lacking at times and I am sure my English teachers would die if they read my blog.