FTC Review Disclosure

Review

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 6 - 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge

15 Day Book Blogging Challenge hosted by Good Books, Good Wine's Challenge 

Describe how you shop for books


Once upon a time, There was more than one place to buy a book in my area. Two major chain, two small stores in the mall. Now, there is only Barnes and Nobles. Lucky for me, that is a pretty big place to go to buy books. I have a place to shop, but do I have a chance to shop? I have three small children. Hades and I have spawn ages seven, five, and one. Going shopping with them in a bookstore is my worst nightmare. Any shopping usually ends in threats but at the bookstore we enter a new circle of hell. Hades doesn't like bookstores because he knows I can stay there for years, spend enough money to mortgage our house twice, and completely zone out on my mission to find my treasures. This means he has to wrangle all three little darlings as they seek and destroy his sanity. I have not bought a book in person in a long time. So how do I purchase books? 

Online. It is just safer for everyone. 

I shop at Barnes and Noble, Amazon, All Romance Books, and The Raven Bookstore to name a few. I have a wish list in those places that allow it. I am a member at Paperback Swap. There I purchase books using credits from books I have sent to other members. It is a great way to save some cash. 

How do you buy books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous!