15 Day Book Blogging Challenge hosted by Good Books, Good Wine's Challenge
Day 2: What is your bedtime reading ritual?
- Find my reading glasses. Did I leave them on the nightstand or in the drawer?
- Clean my reading glasses because I always have something on them. I have no idea how they get so dirty.
- Turn on my Nook.
- Shriek at the eye scorcher setting the screen is on.
- Adjust the brightness all the way down.
- Get comfy with my gazillion pillows.
- Now I have to pee. Of Course.
- Repeat number six.
- Choose my book or return to the last page I was reading.
- Read until my eyes start to blur.
- Turn my Nook off to conserve the battery, set it on the nightstand.
- Check on older two kids. Son asleep with pug and golden retriever? Check. Daughter asleep with Siamese cat snoozing on her head? Check.
- Fight for space in my bed (husband, and baby, and cats, oh my!).
- Go to sleep.