FTC Review Disclosure

Review

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Author Spotlight Kristen Ashley

The talented Kristen Ashley


My name is Persephone and I am a Ashoholic. I discovered Kristen Ashley with the book Motorcycle Man.
I was not quite sure what to do with the book. I liked it but it was so different. Ashley's alpha males are the epitome of alpha male to the point you want to hit them  times. Hard. With a building. They also love with a fierceness and a loyalty that is gripping. Since that first book I have read a lot of KA books. I have found a many fans such as myself who adore KA and her characters. She has a versatility and reinvents herself/writing/characters. It is great because she explores so many avenues and story lines that you might not ever see. One of my favorites is the story of Lahn and Circe in The Golden Dynasty

Imagine what is would be like to be at the mercy of another culture. No language to communicate and at the mercy of others, you have to learn to survive or die. Circe has to learn to survive a lot and fast. I don't know that I could have done all that she did, adapted to a new everything. 

I encourage you to check out Kristen Ashley's website. The link is below. She gives sample chapters ov all her books and details to help you choose which books fit you best. 

A word from KA
If you’re new to my work, it should be noted that if you read one, you don’t get the same “feel” for all. For instance, The Rock Chick series is fast-paced and full of humor. There is emotionality to it but The Colorado Mountain Series and The ‘Burg Series are more descriptive, longer and more raw. The Dream Man Series is a spin-off of Rock Chick and follows that same vein but it’s a little deeper. The Unfinished Hero Series is like Dream Man but it is more erotic and it is important to note this series is about anti-heroes and anti-heroines, it is an exploration of those concepts so if that isn’t your gig, beware! This is why I give sample chapters on this site so you can have a look and see if it’s going to be your thing. Don’t want to disappoint! 
I hope that helps to increase your enjoyment of my books. 
Rock on!
Rock Chick

  1. Rock Chick 4/5
  2. Rock Chick Rescue
  3. Rock Chick Redemption 
  4. Rock Chick Renegade
  5. Rock Chick Revenge
  6. Rock Chick Reckoning 
  7. Rock Chick Regret
  8. Rock Chick Revolution

Dream Man
  1. Mystery Man 4/5
  2. Wild Man 4/5
  3. Law Man 4/5
  4. Motorcycle Man 4/5
Chaos (Lead into by Dream Man #4)
  1. Own the Wind 4/5
  2. Fire Inside 4/5
  3. Untitled
  4. Untitled
  5. Untitled
  6. Untitled
Colorado Mountain

  1. The Gamble 4/5
  2. Sweet Dreams 5/5
  3. Lady Luck 3/5
  4. Breathe 4/5
  5. Untitled
  6. Untitled
The Burg
  1. For You
  2. At Peace
  3. Golden Trail
  4. Games of the Heart
  5. Untitled
  6. Untitled
Unfinished Hero
  1. Knight 4/5
  2. Creed 3/5
  3. Raid 4/5
  4. Untitled
Heaven and Hell

Play it Safe


Fantasy/paranormal (Not subject to the above reading order)

Fantasyland
  1. Wildest Dreams 4/5
  2. The Golden Dynasty 5/5
  3. Fantastical 4/5
  4. Untitled
  5. Untitled
Three Wishes - Genesis

The Three
  1. Until the Stars Fall From the Sky
  2. With Everything I Am
  3. Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous!