FTC Review Disclosure

Review

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Warning: It's about to get weird.

I follow Herding Cats and Burning Soup on facebook. She asked what the best content warning you ever got on a book was because she just saw one with a warning for erotic lactation. Say what? Yeah, I am not sure what that means. I don't want to find out. My best "warning" was about hot animal sex. I thought this was a metaphor. How could I mistake this? Let's use it in a sentence.
Persephone: Hades, what do you want for your birthday?
Hades: You, me, a bed, engaged in hot animal sex.
Persephone: *blush
See, that doesn't sound bad at all. I was wrong. So, so wrong. In the book, the heroine is a human woman who is in love with a jaguar shifting man. She has no idea he can turn furry. Our hero, in jaguar form, is in the heroine house. She is a little freaked out but one does not tell a jaguar where it can and cannot be. One thing leads to another and jaguar performs oral sex on his heroine. STILL IN CAT FORM!!!!!!


Heroine is totally fine with this. Minor moment of "what am I doing." but she decides it feels so good why fight it? Excuse me, I must go vomit now. That book traumatized me.

What is your best warning story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous!