FTC Review Disclosure

Review

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cat Star Chronicles by Cheryl Brooks


I just finished Wildcat by Cheryl Brooks. It is the ninth book in the Cat Star Chronicles, a series about feline-like aliens called Zetithians. It is set in the future on various planets and in space. The books follow 10 (so far) Zetithians as they look for love and try to build a life after being nearly obliterated as a species. I toyed around with doing individual reviews for each book, but some of them were read long enough ago that I fear I would not do them justice. Instead, I give you a series overview.

Zetithians are a pretty awesome species. When it comes to sex, they got a serious advantage over the rest of us mere mortals. They need it because their own women are hard to please, so they say. Terran women (human women) are much easier to get along with and pretty appreciative of their talents. Zetithian men are sexy and they know it. They like to share the wealth and that my friends is where they got into trouble. Women may love them, but men tend to hate them. One jealous husband and next thing you know, your entire species is facing extinction. So much trouble over sex! Helen was the face that launched a thousand ships. Zetithians launched a galaxy war. Now, you are asking yourself "What makes them so darn special?" Allow me to enlighten you.

First of all, they all look like Adonis. Beautiful and built, they are pleasing to the eye of every species they meet. Second, the can smell you. This might sound like a con, but it is really a pro. You look at them and think "Wow, he is hot!" causing a pheromone reaction that he can smell. This smell is what sets him off. Third, is devotion. Once they meet their mate, they become the proverbial immovable object in your life. Last, but oh so not least is snard. What in the world is snard? Well, it is semen but not your average semen. Zetithian snard packs an orgasmic punch. Doesn't matter how it gets in the body, once it does we have lift off!

On a side note, I found the word snard, aka joy juice, to be delightfully funny. Every time I read it I cracked up.

I really did enjoy the series. I hope she writes me, but I hear she is working on a new series to debut in April.

Forbidden Fruit Rating

   


The books in order are:
  1. Slave
  2. Warrior
  3. Rogue
  4. Outcast
  5. Fugitive
  6. Hero
  7. Virgin 
  8. Stud
  9. Wildcat

Author links

Two places you can purchase the Cat Star Chronicles is Amazon and Barnes and Noble

Learn more about Cheryl on Facebook  and Goodreads. She also has a blog but you MUST BE OVER 18 to view as it does feature nudity.

A book in the hand is better than two on the shelf
-Love, Seph

*FTC Disclosure*


Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous!